• Excellent Referral Program
• Timely Settlements
• Fast 'n' Easy MED PAY
Call Us Today
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Major Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death Cases
- Auto Accidents
- Cycling Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Molestation & Sexual Abuse Cases
- Triathlon & Sports-Related Injuries
- Semi Truck & Tractor-Trailer Litigation
- Brain Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Dog Bite Cases
- Recreational Vehicle Accidents
- Products Liability
- Premises Liability
- Boating Accidents
You don't need to be treated like just another "case" and be forced to settle for less than you deserve.
I am tenacious. My staff is tenacious. We fight for every hard earned penny you deserve. Ask any one of my clients. Many large legal firms won't go to this trouble. More often than one cares to think about, these firms will take the most expedient route—the route insurance companies want you to take—forcing a settlement that short-changes you.
I worked for a large insurance defense law firm for ten years. I know how they operate. And I know they can be made to pay what is rightfully yours—but only if you challenge them.
So, if you have had any sort of accident, I urge you to call me as soon as possible. The quicker I can start working on your behalf, the better the odds I can obtain a fair monetary recovery for you.
We become partners in this effort.
There is no cost or obligation for an initial consultation. I'll take the time to personally discuss the particulars of your case with you, recommend the steps you should take, and provide you with an idea of the process, timing, and potential monetary recovery you can expect, including any legal or medical fees—most of which can be structured so that they are not paid until your case is settled.
Getting what you deserve after an accident is about you.
But first, make sure you've got the right attorney.
Here's why I can help.
An accident can be a traumatic, life-changing event. Even something that may appear to be as simple as a fender bender can cause disruptions and hardship. And although these events occur numerous times on a daily basis throughout Southern California, when it happens to you, it's unique and personal.
That's why you'll want to work with an attorney who will go beyond the standard "cookie-cutter" approach, taking a sincere interest in making sure you not only get the monetary compensation you deserve, but that you get your life back on track and functioning smoothly again as quickly as possible.
Accidents just don't happen during business hours. They can happen at any time. That's why my staff and I are available 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
I am there for you. When you need me. At no cost or obligation. And with the kind of experience and expertise you're looking for. . .
- 16 years experience in personal injury and wrongful death litigation
- Over $40 Million in monetary recovery with over 1,100 successfully resolved personal injury cases
- 10 years previous experience working within a large insurance defense law firm—giving me insight into how they work and what it takes to obtain the largest recovery possible
- Expertise in not only automobile accidents, but in motorcycle and bicycle accidents—which often face a unique set of challenges
- A network of related attorneys to provide you with additional areas of expertise, if needed
- Personal assistance in placing you with doctors and other health and medical experts who can help you physically recover—even if you are uninsured
Plus, there are no upfront costs or unexpected fees.
Please read my article on uninsured motorist coverage. Get the protection you need before you are in an accident!
Inspired by and written in memory of my friend, Nathan Daniel Post, Esq